Like most of you, I saw Avengers: Infinity War. It was the culmination of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), how could I not see it. In the 10 years since Iron Man first came out, I’ve seen most of the movies, but not all of them. After watching Infinity War, I wanted to fully immerse myself into the MCU, and catch up on anything I missed before Avengers 4.
I’ve started re-watching the MCU in chronological order, starting Phase One, which you see below. I’ve also documented the entire MCU chronological timeline, just in case you wanted to do the same. I will be posting reviews on each piece of Marvel content I watch, so stay tuned for that!
MCU Phase One
MCU Timeline: 1945-2012
1. Captain America: The First Avenger (MCU: 1943-1945)
2a. Agent Carter: Seasons 1 & 2 (MCU: 1945-1946)
2b. Agent Carter: One Shot (MCU: 1946)
3. Iron Man (MCU: 2008)
4. Iron Man 2 (MCU: 2009)*
5. The Incredible Hulk (MCU: 2009)*
6. One-Shot: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way To Thor’s Hammer (MCU: 2009)*
7. Thor (MCU: 2009)*
8. One-Shot: The Consultant (MCU: 2009-2012)
9. The Avengers (MCU: 2012)
10. One-Shot: Item 47 (MCU: 2012)
*Events happen simultaneously. Movies are in Bold
Thanks for reading!